Tuesday, March 22, 2011

God's Will

October 15, 2010, God blessed us with a beautiful and healthy baby boy, William Lynn Pflederer!

After four hours of pretty strong and regular contractions, we decided to go to the hospital at 2 a.m.

Here I am getting ready to go to the hospital. This is an awful pic of me, but just looking at it reminds me of how I felt at the time. I was soooo tired and was just wishing that the contractions would ease up a little bit soI could get a good nights sleep and go to the hospital nice and refreshed the next day. My wish did not come true...

One more belly shot before we leave!

When we got to the hospital, I was dialated to a 5. I was finally admitted, in my room and got my IV a little after 4 a.m. We then called our parents to tell them the exciting news! At 7 a.m., they broke my water and around 9 a.m. I got my epideral and started pitocin. My doctor thought I'd have a baby by noon, but by noon, I was only dialated to a 6.

Here's Jeff trying to catch up on his sleep, since neither of us had really slept in over 24 hours. The funny thing about this picture is that there was a room full of our family talking and the TV was on and Jeff just slept through all of it!

Waiting, waiting and waiting for baby Pflederer to come! I am soooo tired, but cannot sleep!

We're still waiting...

At 3:20 p.m., I was finally dialated to a 10 and ready to start pushing! I remember the nurse telling us that often, for first time deliveries it can take any where from 2 to 4 hours of pushing before you actually deliver. I was like "Yeah, right! No one I know, has ever pushed that long! I'll have a baby in like 20 minutes!" Boy, was I wrong! I pushed for 3 1/2 hours! I thought the baby was never going to come out! But of course, he did!

William Lynn Pflederer was born at 6:56 p.m. on Friday, October 15, 2010 weighing in at a staggering 8 lbs 5 1/2 oz and 20 inches long.
Daddy admiring his son.

Aunt Kristin and Will

Grandma Pflederer, Daddy and Will

Grandma and Grandpa Tanner with their first grandchild

Everyone watching baby Will get a bath!

Will and Grandpa Pflederer

Will and Grandma and Grandpa Rich




First Family Pic!

Going home!

First car ride

Ready or not, it's time for us to go home and do this on our own!

Will - We love you so much! You are so special to us and we can't wait to see what God has in store for you. You are such a good baby and already have your own personality. You are growing up way too fast, but we are enjoying every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment